Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whats on the Menu??



** Image from: http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/dinner/white-chicken-chili.aspx


Whats on this weeks menu???


The Mr. and I are super frugal about buying food for the house and keeping to a budget. So I thought I would share our weekly menu and maybe you could share yours with me. I love to recipe swap and get ideas for good, affordable meals.

Our menu is planned for two adults and two kiddos.


Week: 8-2-10 to 8-8-10

Menu:


Monday: White Chicken Chili
Cost:$12.00

Tuesday: Brats, Cheese Broccoli Rice and a baked potato
Cost:$8.00

Wednesday: BLT's (with Turkey Bacon) and a side salad.
Cost:$4.00

Thursday: Egg Plant Bake and a side salad
Cost:$11.00
Great Recipe: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Make-Eggplant-Parmesan-on-the-George-Foreman-Indoor-Gril

Friday: Steak Tacos with Spanish Rice
Cost:$10.00

Saturday: Night Out

Sunday: Baked Chicken, Cubed Potatoes and Green Beans
Cost:$7.00

Total for Week: $52.00
(Not Including Tax)

I hope this helps you save a few pennies too!!

X's and O's,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment