Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet Mandy!!




Hello again my Lovelies,
I would like to introduce to you an welcome the newest member of the Cupcake Est.1981 family...Drum roll please... Amanda "Mandy" Wallace. Since I am far, far away in a land called Kansas now; I needed someone amazing to head up the St.Louis area and Wa-LA!!!...meet the new District Manager for the St.Louis and surrounding areas. I know you all will adore her as much as I do!! I asked Mandy to say a words and say howdy..So take it away Mandy...


Hi, my name is Mandy and I am from Saint Louis, MO. I started with this company to help my friend Trish start her business. I am going to continue with the company because I believe in her and her products. I am married and a mother of two beautiful girls, Madison & Sophia, who LOVE to look pretty! But who doesn’t, right? When I am not working with this company, I am a Full -time Preschool teacher .
I love this company because the products are AMAZING! Let’s face it, quality products are hard to find and when you can get them at a great price it is a double win!


Remember all, the Grand Re-Opening is fast approaching and we are so excited to share all the new and exciting things we have been working on. Make sure if you haven't already become a fan of our Facebook page to do so to be entered in a drawing to win a $20.00 Git Certificate!!!! Okay, dolls it is 4 something in the morning and I am so tired...and need to hit the sheets because I have many, many things to do before I leave St.Louis. Goodnight/Goodmorning to you all and Remember to Rock out with your Smile out!!

X's and O's,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment