Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blogging...

Blogging.

Something I very much enjoy.

Something I am very terrible at making the time to do.

Anyway, so much is going on and my mind is racing so I don't know where to start. I am shutting down my business for a little little while to re group. I am burn out, stressed and ready to make some changes to all things in my life. i am taking this time to start from scratch and doing things my way and the way I went things to go from this point on. Taking control.

Things that are happening are:
~scraping the look and feel of my old stuff.
~creating a new line and a strong brand.
~getting Cupcake est.1981 out there and known.
~booking parties like crazy.
~Doing more events
~Model shoot to re vamp my look

So, many things that will just have to be a surprise for all you faithful Cupcake Lovers. Anyway, I am on a roll and need to get back to things so I going to make this blog a short one. Before I go though...If you live in the Kansas area you can still check out some of my super cute stuff at Shop Baby Kisses in the Great Mall. They have some really cool stuff for moms and you little ones. Check it out!! Well, my sweets...Till next time. Rock out with your smile out.Oxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment