Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Balloons, Glitter and Glam..Oh, MY!!

Balloons, Glitter and Glam..Oh, MY!!

So here at Cupcake Headquarters I have been brainstorming different ideas for business. Well, few weeks ago I went to a jewelry party and had a really great time. Then I got to thinking...I love parties! All these other companies do it...Why can't I throw a Cupcake Est.1981 Party? So, I got busy, put things in to action and WA-LA!! All you Cupcake Lovers out there can now host a Cupcake Est.1981! YAY!! Now, my Lovelies I will tell you how....

"There ain't no party like a Cupcake Party!!"

Do you like Hosting parties?? Do you like Presents?? Well, then you have clicked on the right page!! You can now Host a Cupcake Est.1981 party and receive a FREE Gift for doing so.

Sound Yummy?! I know right! There are two different options for Hosting a Cupcake Est.1981 Party.

Option 1: Have a Home Party!!

As a Cupcake Hostess the first you will need to do is decide on a date and time. Next come come up with guest list. Invite your friends, neighbors, family, co-workers, etc. To make it easy I will send out the invites for you..Either E-vites or super cute mailed invites.

Plan on your party being about two hours. No worries, I will not talk everyone's ears off so your guests can come and go as they like. I will just be there to set up, take orders, and answer any questions.

Now for your FREE GIFT!!!

For being a Cupcake Hostess you will pick out a FREE Gift from the Sweet Treat Hostess Sheet. In Addition to that.. ( Yep, There is more!!) Choose any item at Half off. Lastly if your party has 10 orders and 2 dated bookings for Cupcake Parties you will receive another item at 40% off.

Option 2: Cupcake E-Party

Don't want to clean the house and hassle with a home party but still want your FREE Gift? Then have yourself an E-Party!!

Like a home party you will need to set a date and time. Next, invite your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc. with a invite I will make just for your party. Your guests will receive a special code to use at checkout on their invite that is FOR YOUR PARTY ONLY and will last for 10 days.

For being a Cupcake Hostess you will pick out a FREE Gift from the Sweet Treat Hostess Sheet. In Addition to that.. ( Yep, There is more!!) Choose any item at Half off. Lastly if your party has 10 orders and 2 dated bookings for Cupcake Parties you will receive another item at 40% off.

Exciting, I know!! If you are excited as I am and would like to host your own party and get your FREE sweet treats!! Contact me at tricia@cupcake1981.com for more info, setting a date or any questions you may have. YAY!! to my friend Mandi B. for booking her first Cupcake Party for Monday at 8p.m. Thank you bunches!!

Wrapping this blog up for the day because I have alot to get done or should I say I would like to get done. If you haven't already go check out my official website www.cupcake1981.com which is turning out SO,SO,SO stinking cute!! Everytime I type cupcake1981.com into the search bar and my little website comes up (which I do 20 times a day!!) it makes me smile. I am really proud of my business and the work I have put into it. (tearing up) Well, all you Glam girls out there..it is time for me to say goodbye for now and get to work. Check out the new site, Host party, and check out the sale on jewelry on the website. "Rock out with your Smile out!!"

X's and O's,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment