Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BoooooOOOOOooooo...

I know Halloween is over a month away but its my Favorite.

I love the costumes.

I love the make-up.

I love the trick or treaters.

I love Haunted Houses.

I love the candy.

I love the parties.

Since I can remember it has been my favorite Holiday. I still remember going to Jo-ann's with my mom and hunting for goodies to make cute, affordable costumes.

So, this year I wanted to create my own line of unique,fun, boutique costumes. They are sized right now for the bitty's but can be made for any age. (Just message me with sizes and it shall be done)

Here is a sneak peek at one of the costumes call "Glitter Witchie" which is available on my website and Etsy.com. The whole "Halloweenie Costume" Collection will be available the last week in September.





I don't hate comment so let me know what you think :)

P.S. keep an eye on my Fan Page because there is a Giveaway coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment