Monday, September 20, 2010

Going Country!!

"We're from the Country and we like it that way!"

I don't remember what country song that is from right now..My mind is mush from working on this computer all day. (If you know please let a girl know!!)

So, I have been working on my Halloweenie Costume line and the next piece in the collection is "Country Bumkin."






Isn't she just the cutest? If i haven't said already I will say it now, Loud and Proud!!!....I LOVE ALL THINGS VINTAGE!!!
This adorable doll is such a thing that I am in love with. They don't make things like they did back then. Anyway, she is my baby model because I really don't have alot of options and I kinda like my merch on her.

Enough about my doll. I have some big news to share tomorrow!! I can hardly contain myself!! I am terrible at surprises. I can't help myself.

So, not another word. Goodnight. Come back tomorrow and find out the news!!

Okay, really....not another peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment