Monday, November 22, 2010

Gobble till you Wobble!!

I am sitting at my desk rocking out till Pink's "Raise you Glass" trying very hard to keep my eyes open and get something done today besides sleeping.

Not working out very well.

I have some information to share with you all about me and Kinley Lane Designs. Lately has been crazy for me and I have been so all over the place lately that my business.my personal and my health has been taking a hit from it.

It is hard for me to share this but here it goes...

Saturday November 27Th...I will be packing up and heading back to my home town of St.Louis, Missouri. Kinley Lane Designs will be running out of my good friend Rhonda Jean's studio at Chesterfield Mall. She is letting me set up a small workspace to continue making all my lovely things.

My personal life is a little crazy right now and will hopefully work its self out sooner than later. Love is a crazy thing that takes alot of work and hopefully it is meant to be it will be. That's enough said about that because I fell the tears coming. :(

I will be regrouping and re centering myself. Finding my voice and some inspiration. I am having a MAJOR lack of creativity lately and thats no good when your in the business of creating. So back to the drawing board.

Anyway, it is almost Thanksgiving and that means almost Black Friday also. In the shopping spirit of Black Friday I will be offering 25% off all orders over $10.00 dollars till 12-1-10. So, after filling you bellies full of yummy food wobble on over to www.kinleylanedesigns.com and enter QTG101122200834 to get your 25% off. Gobble Gobble

Well, my dears I have to get a start on this packing so I do me a favor and take a minute to share with me what you are Thankful for this Thanksgiving. I would love to here it!!

This year I am thankful for all my loyal Kinley Lane Designs Fans, my friends and my loving family. I am so grateful for all the love and support you have shown me it overwhelms me. From the bottom of my heart Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

All my Love,
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment