Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November already??

Can you believe it?? It is November already!! And that means busy, busy, busy getting ready for the shows, and Holiday shopping season.

The first show I have this season is in my Hometown of St.Louis at Chesterfield Mall in my friend Rhonda's Studio. (Rhonda Jean Photos is located on the first level in between Macy's and Sear's) It is a collection of unique vendors all coming together to have one awesome day of Fun,Food and Shopping. Who isn't a fan of all those things put together??

I am so excited!! It should be a great show and we are supporting a great cause! We are going to be having a raffle to raise money for The Layla Grace Foundation. When I heard about it and then read the blog I was overwhelmed with my need to support this cause. I think I went through half a box of tissue that night reading all the sweet children's stories. Take a little time today or when you can to read their stories...will touch your heart. There is a place to donate on the page if so wish to do show. Click HERE to read blog.

Check back in tomorrow because I will be introducing you a little bit to the lovely vendors in the show and their businesses. Also, this week will be a Make-up video from yours truly giving you a backstage pass into how I make my face up. Everyone is always asking how I do my make-up like I do and I thought why not make a video!!

Make sure you smile today,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment