Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Now Available!!





Every year when we were kids...Sometime around Christmas a magical letter from Santa would appear in the mailbox and my heart would skip a beat. It was the best thing EVER!! I felt like the luckiest kid in the whole world because Santa Claus was writing ME...he sent a letter to ME!! I loved it.

I decided that this year I wanted to play Santa and send a little piece of memorable magic other kids around the world. Something they can remember forever.

If you would like one of these super cute letters please go here and check out the different letter options and styles to choose from. For only $7.50 you can see your little one's face light up with joy when they read their very own personalized letter from Santa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment