Sunday, August 22, 2010

I heart this blog and she hearts naptime.

Things that I wish right now:
1. That I wasn't Diabetic and didn't feel like crap lately.

2. That I could eat a giant piece of chocolate cake right now.

3. That there were more hours in the day.

4. That I could get caught up.

5. and did I mention the GIANT piece of chocolate cake???

I have been a bad blogger as of late because I haven't been feeling well and I have ten billion things going on. I am trying to work on my fall line, my new website, work a full time job and have a family. It's alot but if I want to make Kinley Lane Designs my day job and successful...then I have to push through. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what I do. I love creating and making beautiful things that make you feel pretty. With all the things that have been happening for my business lately..I feel...well....Blessed.

Anyway, enough of my complaining. I wanted to let you all know about the blog I am being featured in right now. I heart this blog and she hearts naptime w/chocolate sundaes. Her name is Jamielyn and for this weeks Sundae Scoop she is featuring me!! Yay me!! On, todays post she is sporting my adorable "Black Tie Affair" Lace Headband. So, cute.

as it says on her blog I am giving away ONE headband of your choice and a tank!! Excited yet?!

Here is what you do to enter:
Go to my Etsy shop and then post a comment on her blog letting her know which piece you heart!!

Now make sure you follow her blog and enter to win!!

http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment