Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New and Pretty Things....



Sweet Sundae Jacket




Distressed Pearl Bodysuit





Sweet Dots Clippie


Here, is a peek at the things I have been working on. If you want to see more then head on over to my Facebook Fan Page or my Etsy.com store which are both located over there to the left. Take a look and I would love for a comment or two letting me know what you think.:)

It is so time for bed. I start my new day job tomorrow and I am so exhausted. Looking at this screen all day can make a girl sleepy. I will be M.I.A from blogging for a few days but have no fear...I SHALL return...MUAH HA AH AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHahahahah ha ha. (I am now getting dorky, time to step away from the keyboard.)

If you have any comments, questions or concerns you can always reach me at kinleylanedesigns@yahoo.com

Sweetest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment