Monday, August 16, 2010

Lookie,Lookie....

Lookie,Lookie...




Take a look at this adorable blog...


http://733blog.blogspot.com/


Do the pretty headbands and that super adorable headband look familiar?

Thats right...Those are from Kinley Lane Designs!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over the moon right now because this is my very first time being featured on a blog.

I teared up a little.

I'm not ashamed.

I'm so proud.

Did you see I am giving away a $25.00 dollar gift certificate to my shop so you can get a little something pretty for yourself.

Here are the details:


To enter:
Visit Kinley Lane Designs and then let her know YOUR favorite item.

For extra entries you may (leave a separate comment for each):
Follow the Kinley Lane Designs Blog
Follow seven thirty three
Like seven thirty three on Facebook


I am so excited!!!! Thank you so much to Kim for hosting the Giveaway!!

Now, my lovelies..You don't have to go home but you can't stay here!

You have a giveaway to enter silly.

Oxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment