Sunday, August 8, 2010

Whats on the Menu??

Whats on this weeks menu???


The Mr. and I are super frugal about buying food for the house and keeping to a budget. So I thought I would share our weekly menu and maybe you could share yours with me. I love to recipe swap and get ideas for good, affordable meals.

Our menu is planned for two adults and two kiddos.


Week: 8-9-10 to 8-14-10

Menu:


Monday: Cheese Ravioli with White Sauce and Rolls
Cost:$9.00

Tuesday: Hot Dogs, Mac and Cheese and Green Beans
Cost:$5.50

Wednesday: Mexican Chicken Soup
Cost:$13.00

Thursday:Grilled Cheese, Tater Tots and Green Beans
Cost:$5.00

Friday: Family Dinner Out

Saturday and Sunday I am going out of town, MeMe has the kids...So the Mr. is on his own.

Total for Week: 32.50
(Not Including Tax)

Sorry, I am late with this weeks Menu..It has been one of those weeks ALREADY. :-( But, things are looking up!!(Knock on Wood)

Well, my dears I am exhausted so I will catch up on blogs tomorrow night.

Everyone have the sweetest dreams.

Nighty Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment