Sunday, August 1, 2010

Q & A Time.





So, I thought I would take some time to answer some questions that have been popping up in my in boxes. Hope I answered all your questions!!

Q: Who is Kinley Lane Designs? What happened to Cupcake Est.1981?

A:Well my dears...Cupcake Est.1981 has closed its doors for good. The truth is I was having to many issues with people being confused as to what I do. I am constantly having people call about ordering cupcakes or thinking I am just a baby shop. I love making things, I love making things for women of all ages and not limiting myself to one thing. So Cupcake Est.1981 will now just be a line of baby/kids things I sell at Kinley Lane Designs.


Q:Where did you come up with your name?

A:I have been reading a lot of business material and one of the blogs I was reading said you should pick a name that means something to you. Something different and will catch people's eye. When I was younger I lived in Ohio on McKinley Ave and I remember walking down Mckinley to my very first art show at the High School. I was thinking about it and decided I liked Lane more than Ave..McKinley Lane was cute but I really liked Kinley so I added designs and WA-LA!!! Kinley Lane Designs.


Q:What kind of things will we find at Kinley Lane Designs?

A: I love all things vintage and that have a vintage feel. I like colors and patterns. I like things that catch the eye and are unique. I like things that make you feel pretty. Expect a lot of that.


Q:When can I start buying up all the pretty things?

A: Now!! I am slowly putting things on my Etsy.com shop till I get a website up and running. When I finally get to the website I plan on having a Grand Opening with lots of fun Giveaways and such.
Here is a link to my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/KinleyLaneDesigns
OR, if you are in the Kansas area you can find our things at Shop Baby Kisses in the Great Mall. They have such ADORABLE things for babies and Moms.


Q: Anything else I should know about?

A: Don't forget to add Kinley Lane Designs as a friend on Facebook and Twitter to stay caught up on all the new, fun and exciting things happening with us and about any giveaways we might be having. Keep ready the blog to hear me ramble about all sorts of things that are happening in the studio,tutorials and a few random like things.

I hope I answered some of your questions and if I didn't..send me an email at kinleylanedesigns@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment